Mahmoud from Saudi Arabia in his perfect weight by Gastric Bypass
Obesity is one of the most annoying diseases. Excess weight is one of its most obvious symptoms, besides many complications that hinder the life of an obese patient. The complications of obesity extend to the patient's physical and psychological health, making it necessary to get rid of it.
Complications of obesity:
- Difficulty in breathing in general, which increases in particular during sleep time.
- Depression and lack of self-confidence.
- Difficulty in movement that occurs due to the load and excessive pressure on the joints and vertebrae of the spine, which causes infections, herniated discs, and severe pain that limits the movement of the patient.
- Hormonal imbalances in women and men, which have a negative impact on the reproductive organs and cause a delay in childbearing.
- Type 2 diabetes, due to the occurrence of insulin resistance.
- Blood vessels and heart diseases, due to the increase in the proportion of the harmful fats in the blood, and therefore high blood pressure.
The patient must decide and book an interview with Dr. Heikal Mahmoud to choose the best bariatric surgery that suits the condition and its requirements.
Examples of bariatric surgeries:
- J shape Gastric Sleeve surgery.
- Mini Gastric Sleeve surgery.
- SASI Bypass surgery.
- Bikini Gastric Sleeve surgery.
- Banded Gastric Sleeve surgery.
- Gastric Bypass surgery.
What is Gastric Bypass surgery?
Gastric Bypass surgery is one of the most important bariatric surgeries. Dr. Heikal Mahmoud reduces the stomach of the stomach to receive a small amount of food, and he makes a new connection between the stomach and the intestine so that it bypasses about a meter and a half of the intestine. The surgery is done to reduce the absorption of sugar and maintain an appropriate rate of blood glucose levels. Dr. Heikal Mahmoud uses 1.5 cm pins instead of 6 cm, which helps the patient feel full for the longest possible time; Thus, it helps him lose excess weight and get rid of obesity and its complications.
Gastric bypass surgery is the savior for obese patients who complain of type 2 diabetes, as they not only get rid of obesity healthily but are also cured of its complications, the first of which is diabetes.
Through these images, we can see the difference and the wonderful result of the gastric bypass surgery for our friend Mahmoud from Saudi Arabia, where he was 135 kilos and is now 70 kilos. Our friend came to Egypt specifically to meet Dr. Heikal Mahmoud to discuss his condition and needs to choose the most suitable for him, our friend Mahmoud was not just an obese patient, but he also had type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. So in these pictures, the difference is not just the form, but his health became much better after Gastric Bypass surgery and he was completely recovered from diabetes and high blood pressure.